DIGIPHOTO ENTERTAINMENT IMAGING SDN BHD is a leading provider of on-location souvenir photographs with operations in UAE, Singapore, Malaysia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, India, and Indonesia.
Position: Marketing & Creative Designer
Salary: RM 5,000
Reporting to the Director Business Development, the role is responsible for handling projects in the Far East region (mainly Malaysia/Indonesia) for Digiphoto Entertainment Imaging (DEI) sites in the markets that we operate in.
- Design and prepare presentations and graphics for the Sales Team to be presented to the clients.
- Work with DEI’s team on existing clients and potential prospects.
Skills and Specifications:
- Skilled in creative technologies on the Apple Macintosh, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, PowerPoint Presentation, Web Design with Flash/Animation, Word Documents and Outlook skills.
- A valid driving license would be an advantage.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Assertive, yet pleasant disposition and attitude.
- Capability to handle multiple tasks/projects while adhering to deadlines.
- Enthusiastic about working in a quick changing, fast-growing environment.
- Should be willing to travel if required within the Middle East regions, Far East Asia and South East Asia for trainings.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Petaling Jaya.
Education and Qualification:
- Graduate with 5 years experience in Graphic Designing/Marketing
Interested candidates please e-mail your complete resume to: